When you have a need for Marketing & Public Relations services, you want to hire a firm that gets results!
RMA Publicity has a proven track record of successful marketing, PR & media campaigns for clients in a wide variety of industries, though our focus is on Book Marketing and Book Publicity. The key to our success is a strong understanding of what it takes to get your target audience's attention.
We are located in the Twin Cities of Minneapolis-St. Paul, but are able to service clients in cities throughout the United States. Want to learn more about our services? Browse this website then contact us for a publicity consult.
Several authors RMA Publicity works with participated in The Twin Cities Book Festival on Oct. 12 at the State Fair Grounds in St. Paul.
* Sheila O'Connor, author, Evidence of V: A Novel in Fragments, Facts and Fictions, presented on the Rain Stage;
* Patricia Cumbie, author, The Shape of A Hundred Hips, showed off her belly dancing skills, and talked about how dance helped her heal from trauma at Noon on the Mingle & Activities Area of the festival.
RMA Publicity authors who had vendor tables at the event are as follows:
* Ronald E. Peterson, author, Gardeners of the Universe, signed copies of his new sci-fi thriller throughout the day.
* Gary Eldon Peter, author, Oranges, signed books at the New Rivers Press table.
*Colin Mustful, author, Resisting Removal: The Sandy Lake Tragedy of 1850.
* Elaine Koyama, author, Let Me In: A Japanese American Woman Crashes the Corporate Club 1976-1996 signed books at the Beaver's Pond Press table.
* David Strand gave away free copies of The Music of the Soul Lives On: A Henry Mackaman Experience at the Beaver's Pond Press table.
* Roma Calatayud Stocks signed copies of A Symphony of Rivals, and Elliott Foster signed copies of Panic River at the Calumet Editions table.