When you have a need for Marketing & Public Relations services, you want to hire a firm that gets results!
RMA Publicity has a proven track record of successful marketing, PR & media campaigns for clients in a wide variety of industries, though our focus is on Book Marketing and Book Publicity. The key to our success is a strong understanding of what it takes to get your target audience's attention.
We are located in the Twin Cities of Minneapolis-St. Paul, but are able to service clients in cities throughout the United States. Want to learn more about our services? Browse this website then contact us for a publicity consult.
Several authors RMA Publicity works with participated in The Twin Cities Book Festival on Oct. 12 at the State Fair Grounds in St. Paul.
* Sheila O'Connor, author, Evidence of V: A Novel in Fragments, Facts and Fictions, presented on the Rain Stage;
* Patricia Cumbie, author, The Shape of A Hundred Hips, showed off her belly dancing skills, and talked about how dance helped her heal from trauma at Noon on the Mingle & Activities Area of the festival.
RMA Publicity authors who had vendor tables at the event are as follows:
* Ronald E. Peterson, author, Gardeners of the Universe, signed copies of his new sci-fi thriller throughout the day.
* Gary Eldon Peter, author, Oranges, signed books at the New Rivers Press table.
*Colin Mustful, author, Resisting Removal: The Sandy Lake Tragedy of 1850.
* Elaine Koyama, author, Let Me In: A Japanese American Woman Crashes the Corporate Club 1976-1996 signed books at the Beaver's Pond Press table.
* David Strand gave away free copies of The Music of the Soul Lives On: A Henry Mackaman Experience at the Beaver's Pond Press table.
* Roma Calatayud Stocks signed copies of A Symphony of Rivals, and Elliott Foster signed copies of Panic River at the Calumet Editions table.
November is Novel Writing Month, and this year Sigma's Bookshelf has a special offer for schools that we promoted at the 2019 FALL ITEM Conference on Oct. 11. We are asking schools to encourage students who complete the NaNoWriMo writing challenge to submit their books to us for possible publication. At the conference, we shared resources teachers can use to help get kids excited about writing: tip sheets, teen author profiles, information about how the publishing process works and more.
Sigma's Bookshelf (www.sigmasbookshelf.com), the first and only free book publishing company exclusively for teen authors, is a project of Springboard for the Arts, a nonprofit arts services organization. Support comes from grants and tax deductible donations made through the company's Give MN page: www.sigmasbookshelf.com/donate.
For thousands of Minnesotans, what used to be the most wonderful time of the year will instead be filled with sadness. That’s because they have been recently widowed. According to Census figures, 5.5% of Minnesota’s single adults are widows.
After helping his business partner’s wife through the loss of her husband, Certified Financial Planner Chris Bentley decided to start up a nonprofit to help other Twin Cities widows. Wings for Widows provides advocacy, coaching and companion services to Twin Cities widows free of charge to help clear the path forward.
RMA Publicity arranged a story in Star Tribune newspaper's Inspired Section on Oct. 5.