" I want to say thanks for your help so far. Over the last month, I've sold 9 books on the Kindle when my monthly average has been 1. That's a 900% increase! More importantly, I had a woman reach out to me who read my book whose boyfriend is going to have a living donor liver transplant on 4/30. I could feel the genuine appreciation in her email thanking me for writing my story. That's worth more to me than any book sales."
- Dan Bonner, author, Gifted: An Extraordinary Journey Through Illness and Liver Transplant
"The article you wrote for us ran on the front page of the paper with a color photo. Looks great! Thank you!"
- Patrick Ledray, author, The Dragon in the Christmas Tree
"I love what you've done with the story! This angle makes a great story and provides a natural progression in the ongoing Boo Boo saga."
- Mary Linda Sather, author, Boo Boo Bear's Mission The True Story of a Teddy Bear's Adventures in Iraq
"I think you are doing an excellent job, and am really impressed with the coverage so far! I am meeting with an agent who handles speaking engagement bookings and will be using the media coveage to help set up speaking appearances. Things are starting to move. Thank you so much for such fantastic results!"
- Tristan Chremack, author, What the Bully Doesn't Want You to Know: A Streetwise Guide to Your Bully Problem
"Simply brilliant! Thanks for your efforts as more people now know about what Assistance League does in the community... We are all so pleased by what you accomplished with our campaign."
- Betty Bullion, Assistance League of Minneapolis/St. Paul
"I like having you involved in my campaign. You serve as a coach and encourager for me, as well as knowing publicity. That is a great combination of service to offer clients."
- Rob Severson, author, Connecting Peace, Purpose & Prosperity
"Many times over the past year I've received calls or emails referring to the article you helped me get placed in the Pioneer Press. I continue to get calls for speaking engagements. I thought it appropriate to write a short note of thanks to you because you made it happen."
- Gordon Fredrickson, author, What I Saw on the Farm
"What a terrific front page spread. That's a wonderful job you did. I'm so impressed with it. It's just terrific."
- Bob Wolfe, author, A Drop of Life in the Sea of Time
"Rachel Anderson does publicity with zest, sincerity and heart. She tailors each campaign to the specific author and book -- no cookie-cutter approach from RMA Publicity! Her outreach is second to none, and she follows through on all her approaches to the media. If you want your book to get off the ground and fly, call Rachel. She's smart, creative, professional, efficient, and fun to work with. And she always informs you about what's going on. Plus, the outstanding press kits she prepares are the best I've ever seen."
- Lilian Duval, author, You Never Know
"Thank you for the pictures. They are beautiful and will come in handy."
- Evelyn Klein, author, Seasons of Desire
"RMA Publicity has been handling the publicity and marketing for my children's book, Boo Boo Bear's Mission The True Story of a Teddy Bear's Adventures in Iraq, since it was published in June of 2009. Rachel's skilled pitching has led to scores of media placements locally, regionally, and nationally. On many occasions she has used her knowledge and skills to parlay one placement in a geographic area into several. This has resulted in greater exposure for my book as well as made it possible to take full advantage of a single trip."
- M.L. Sather, author, Boo Boo Bear’s Mission
"Nice job featuring my book launch at the Bakken Museum in your February newsletter. It was a great event -- made even more so by the 3 TV spots you lined up for me in anticipation of that day. Thanks for making it such a success!"
-Doug Cornelius, author, Good News - I Failed: A Story of Inventing in Minnesota
"Excellent draft Rachel! My feelings about the memorial went from my heart to words on paper."
- Gary Magnani, American Legion Sonoma, CA Post 489
"Rachel gets things done, fast and in a big way! We had immediate results. Inquiries about COR are flooding in!"
- Michelle Goldberger, Program Director, COR Retreat: A Food Recovery Program
“Careful what you ask for ... Rachel at RMA Publicity will deliver! I engaged Rachel to help me get some publicity for my community outreach campaign, and my video zCoach™ (Job hunt coaching system). Within 2 weeks of our meeting, I was on TV being interviewed by Alix Kendall on Fox 9 Morning News in MN! That interview resulted in 38 additional people showing up to a job transition workshop I was doing later that day. WOW! Rachel will get it done.”
- Catherine Byers Breet, Career Coach
"I can truly say that Rachel is the best. We have worked as a team and she has been so thorough. Her love of helping publicize author's works is wonderful and essential. Recently a North San Diego county newspaper carried a generous article and photo about my book and me. This came from Rachel's efforts."
- Christine Renhard Stenstrom, author, Cherry Blossom Trees Literary Writings and Artworks
"Nice work securing this TV appearance!"
- John Huston, author, FORWARD The First American Unsupported Expedition to the North Pole
"Thanks again for a job well done. I really appreciate all the hard work you have put into helping me sell this book."
- Sondra Goodkind, author, Empowering Children to Save the Wildlife of Africa
“Rachel was instrumental and highly successful in helping us market our book to various media outlets. She knows the industry very well and was able to put together a media kit that brought great results. Her attention to detail and follow-through was always on time and thorough. We couldn't have achieved the media exposure without her. I highly recommend her!”
- Katie DeCosse, author, Fifty Years in 13 Days
"You are very good. And...you do cross the t's and dot the i's to get the thing right. Very professional. I like that...especially in this day and age."
- Craig MacIntosh, author, The Fortunate Orphans
“Thank you for all your hard work. You were thoughtful, professional and made it fun.”
- Suzanne Ruff, author, The Reluctant Donor
”I am very impressed with how well written the press release is!! The knowledge you put into was great. Thanks!”
- Cathie Hill, author, Financial Reward Making it on Minimum Wage
“Thank you for getting me onto FOX 9 yesterday. 2 shows in 1 day! I enjoy doing that and appreciate your continuing to open doors for me.”
- Gregg Proteaux, author, Attitudes at Every Altitude
“I think you make me look like a real pro! Thanks!”
-Emrys Current, author, Looking for Lucy
“It looks great! I'm impressed with your work!”
- Marilyn Jax, author, Road to Omalos and The Find
“Great feature article Wow, you really know how to encapsule a difficult story! I'm so impressed with the work you've put into this release. Thanks so much.”
– Eileen Biernat, author, Stalking Mary
"Great work Rachel – we look forward to some of the other feedback!"
- Dara Beevas, Beaver's Pond Press
"Rachel is such a pleasure to work with; I greatly appreciate her communication and organizational skills. She really understands the book business and marketing authors. She has done a terific job recommending authors for my store that the customers really enjoy."
- Renee Waclaw, Store Manager at Barnes & Noble Apple Valley, Minn.
“Good work on pulling so much media together so quickly.”
- Kelly Lucente, owner Bye Bye Shop, Eden Prairie Center, Minn.
“Thank you for your service in preparing a press release on our book. Job well done!
– John Cochran, author, Exploring Boca Grande
“Rachel, You’ve done really excellent work! Let's hope the exposure and positive response continues to grow!”
- Ryan Skinner, author, Sidikiba’s Kora Lesson
“Thanks for all your work! It's a pleasure working with someone who 'gets it'.”
- Sharon Thatcher, author, On the Laser’s Edge
“Thanks for sending along the article. You are a really good writer. We might be able to use the article in the August issue of the paper, since it's our biggest issue (State Fair edition).”
- Scott Noble, Editor, Minnesota Christian Chronicle
“Thanks for your hard work on the campaign. We are fortunate to have such a great crew and people like you!”
- Pamela Ross, Project Director, Phillips Eye Institute
Contact us to get started on your campaign today.